Every Friday, Rentping Media publishes a round-up of great articles from around the internet relating to apartment marketing. Enjoy!
- "Why You Need a Seriously Fast Website." Did you know that a one-second delay in the speed that your website loads can cost you 7% of sales? This article from Copyblogger is a good reminder to check the speed of your hosting, your website, and your website's content.
- "15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design." Time to update your website? HubSpot offers great sources of homepage inspiration in this article.
- "Landing Page Design - Why Purpose Trumps Pretty." We often talk about how apartment websites ought to be built to lease apartments, not to win art prizes. Unbounce has a wonderful, practical article on how to design your landing pages for effectiveness.
- "Are You PPC Curious? An FAQ for PPC Beginners and Hopefuls." Wordstream has a fantastic article here if you are curious about why to use PPC (pay-per-click) advertising like Google AdWords.
- "When to File a Lawsuit Over an Online Review." As with every industry, reviews for apartment companies are becoming increasingly important. Multifamily Executive offers a helpful insight into the legal issues of dealing with negative reviews.
- "Five Steps to Successfully Navigate Negative Online Reviews." As a follow-up to the previous article, check out this article by Neg Norton on Search Engine Land.