Every Friday, Rentping Media publishes a round-up of great articles from around the internet relating to apartment marketing. This week, we feature articles regarding apartment marketing strategy, SEO, websites, and social media. Enjoy!
- “Why Your Renters Will or Won’t Renew.” Derek Means from Multifamily Executive breaks down the Q3 2012 Multifamily Industry Trends report with a great reminder that your best apartment marketing will come in the way your manage your property.
- “Losing Control of Your Brand? Let’s Get Excited!” While this isn’t an article that focuses specifically on apartment marketing, the principle is the same. Could the control that you exert over your brand image actually be harming your brand visibility?
- “How to Prevent Google from Thinking Your Name is a Misspelling?” Did you pick an out-of-the-box name for your apartment community and now that name is causing you fits on the search engines? Interesting, practical suggestions here.
- “People Who Search Convert.” Specifically, “People who conduct searches on a website convert at a higher rate than people who don’t. How well is your own site optimized for prospects to search for their desired apartment? Some helpful ideas here.
- “10 Dangerous Threats to Your Landing Page Conversion Rate.” From Unbounce: “Really good landing pages are designed to be simple: nothing more than a web page designed to get your web visitors to perform an action.” How well do your landing pages get apartment shoppers to convert into leads?
- “Social vs Search in a Mexican Wrestling Match [Infographic].” Unbounce takes us on a four-round comparison of whether social media or search works better in lead generation, brand awareness, local business visibility, and interactivity. Great statistics and creative presentation!